Friday 12 August 2011

♥♥♥love you bro ♥♥♥

When the moon disappears
        stars are there to glow...
iam lucky to hav bro's
 when journey breaks up..
        hope will move us forward..
when my eyes showers..
        i have your hand to wipe out..
when i feel all alone...
       my hearts wakes me up in the form of ur love 
Today's post is for all my sweet loving brother's.....
love u bhaiyaa
         A brother is forever, a bond that diminishes never, he is a friend who is kind and caring. you are always my best friend, looking out for me, making my way smooth. Even i search all the world i may not get the best brothers as i have for ever. Hoping this full moon days fills lot of happiness in our lives......huh!!  how can i say hoping coz it happens, that's the magic of our relation. Few lines for my brothers.....
  Here all to my brothers...
 from your little sister with all my love...
  the untold words from my hearts..                 
        this is what i like to say...

 I ALWAYS LOVE YOU....
        IN THE FORM OF MY CHILDISHNESS
I ALWAYS CARE FOR YOU
       WITH ALL MY HEART & SOUL
I AM ALWAYS AROUND YOU
       IN THE FROM OF MY WORDS
I NEVR GET DRIED IN THE GARDEN OF UR HEART
      COZ OF UA LOVE FOR ME
YOU ALWAYS LIFT ME UP 
      WITH YOUR WORDS
MILES MAY KEEP US APART..
 BUT I ALWAYS SAY ♥♥ I LOVE YOU  MY BROTHER ♥♥♥

Am lucky to have a brother like you. I may not be there with you,memories may shade but remember my love blossoms. HAPPY RAKSHA BHANDAN BRO...from loving and sweet sister ...

No comments: